Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome to the Underworld......

Yabedabedoooo......thanks to my hubby....I now can swim with and be among the sea creatures....took us (my hubby and I and another 2 new friends) 3 sun-burning days of hardwork to finally earned ourselves the licence to explore the underworld anywhere and anytime we will want....
Thanks to Cikgu Andy Lua (the one in red T) for being patience with us....thanks for the words of motivation which made our spirit soared rocket high...or should I say....ocean deep....hehehe.... Cikgu Andy said we were his best local students so far this year....althought we guess he might just be saying that to all of his students to keep our faces smiling and spirit high....anyhow....it worked cuz we were more determined to do better and learn faster....and looking forward to the end of the session....the treats of breathtakingly amazingly beautiful reefs await at the bottom of the lagoon around the island....
....the lesson involved serious reading...(the reading material is about an inch thick with 5 chapters to cover)......about the basics on diving...the equipments...the dos & don'ts.....things that can keep u alive while down there....most important...keep breathing....
4 hours of video session.....diving skills late nites...and finally...final exam...and miraculously...we survived...heee...then few quizes.....and a final exam.....passing marks...85% i think....couldn't remember....heee
...and when that's over and done with...underwater...here we come.....the part I love most....
......no fear all ye underwater creatures.....I come in peace.........
......my hubby......the best student among d 4 of us.....cewaaah......caya la.....at least I have a better diver to back me up...hehehehe

wooooohhhoooooo............
during the 3 days drill, we had the chance to dive at 5 different location...D'Lagoon, 3 Ruang, Batu Layar, Shark Point and...couldnt recall the last one....gotta check my dive log...heee...
Personally, I think it wasn't that difficult nor was it too easy to get a diving licence. If one can remain calm at all times especially underwater, abide the rules and enjoy being underwater....then it will not be much of a problem....and trust me...it was worth 100% of what you are paying for.....

No comments:

Post a Comment